Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Need help finding samsung sp2504c sata drivers to install xp pro?

Ok I need help finding samsung sp2504c ata sata drivers to install xp pro. The deal is when I startup my computer and tap f12 i thinits is to boot windows xp pro from my cd/dvddrive it goes through he setup and after it says starting up windows onthe bottom of the screen my computer crashes and goes to the blue screen with white text saying there is an error. I was then told by Dell that I have t get the drivers for my sata harddrive to be able to install xp on my computer otherwise I will keep getting that error and I have a Dell XPS 210 with a samsung sp2504c sata driver and I currently have Vista Home Premium installed and its the 32bit version here is my computer http://support.dell.com/support/download... I went there to find the drivers and I found nothing.



Need help finding samsung sp2504c sata drivers to install xp pro?windows update



download the driver here http://support.dell.com/support/download...



extract it to a disc



when setting up windows you should see text on the screen to ask you to press f6 to install additional drivers (something like that, but f6 is the important bit) when you see that press F6 and insert the disc and it should get the required drivers from there



Need help finding samsung sp2504c sata drivers to install xp pro?microsoft excel internet explorer



Try www.driverguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans