Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can I buy a windows XP activation key from microsoft?

I lost my Windows XP case and its no where to be found, but I had to install Windows XP Pro on my computer. How can I go about purchasing another key from Microsoft so I don't have to go buy XP all over again to use my computer after the 30 days trial is done?



Can I buy a windows XP activation key from microsoft?internet explorer update



Update Your Product Key: Select Your Version of Windows



http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/selfhel...



*Have never tried this.



http://support.microsoft.com/



Can I buy a windows XP activation key from microsoft?web browser internet explorer



oem version would be your cheapest bet.
You have to either buy Windows XP outright, or go to the Microsoft website and pay for the upgrade to make yours "legitimate". They won't sell you an XP activation key.
If you had your system activated call microsoft they should have your info, if you need to buy a new xp disc buy and OEM version from tiger direct or another place is cheaper.
yeah but if you look you can find one on the internet pretty easily. FOR FREE!!!!
its easy on your pc or laptop there will be a microsoft sticker with a code on it write it down then ring microsoft and tell them the number and they will give you an activation code



but if your computer does not have a sticker on you will have to buy xp again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans