Sunday, November 29, 2009

Need some advice on Microsoft Windows XP activation hack.?

Hello, I'm stuck with some windows xp pro activation issue.



Basically, I bought this complete POS system from a canadian company. They went bust and I'm stuck with $15,000 system running on XP pro.



To make a long story short, I've bought a backup motherboard with exact identical model and trying to produce a backup system just in case the primary POS server kicks the bucket.



I'm using a software called Veritas Simple Backup to come up with the disk image on a writable DVD. I've managed to figure out how to restore the DVD image on to the backup system. However, when I boot the backup box, it goes directly in to the windows activation page.



I've called Microsoft and they said I have to contact the POS manufacturer since they hold the license key for the XP pro. I'm really screwed at this point.



Has anyone got any useful advise?



FYI: I've tried Norton Ghost and it gives me the same deal. Just goes directly to the activation page.



Need some advice on Microsoft Windows XP activation hack.?microsoft office 2003



is microsoft not helping you solve the problem because u don't have the license key for ur xp professional, if thats the case i can possibly help u tajtajones@yahoo.com.



Need some advice on Microsoft Windows XP activation hack.?windows xp professional internet explorer



If I understood you correctly, go download this tool, its called Magic Jellybean and save it to your desktop. Run the tool and it will reveal your key that is installed on your system.



Also right click on My Computer and click properties and make sure you re-register it to that original name that the pc is registered to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans