Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to make Pirated Xp pro Service Pack 2 genuine with a genuine key of xp home(I have one key of my

I have one genuine key of my xp home, i got it with my pc. Now, i have a pirated windows xp professional service pack 2. I have service pack 1 of windows xp home. I want a way to use that key in windows xp pro sp 2, help me.



How to make Pirated Xp pro Service Pack 2 genuine with a genuine key of xp home(I have one key of my own pc) ?download windows media player



Can't be done, and if I were you I wouldn't be posting about illegal pirated software in a public forum where you can easily be tracked down and prosecuted. You aren't too bright, are you?



How to make Pirated Xp pro Service Pack 2 genuine with a genuine key of xp home(I have one key of my own pc) ?internet explorer update internet explorer



Buy it!
not going to work xp home and xp pro use totally different key structure and yes Microsoft can tell the differences
Hello there! You cant use your XP Home genuine key to XP Pro SP2 (pirated copy).But you can change your XP Pro SP2 (pirated copy) key to a genuine key by using a software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans