Friday, November 27, 2009

Question about dual booting windows vista and windows xp.?

I had a old computer and it died on me, it had windows xp pro. I just bought a new computer and it has windows vista prem. Most of my software can't work on vista so I was wondering if I should dual boot vista with xp. I was wondering if it is possible to take my old computer's hard drive and stick it into my new computer without taking out the new hard drive, so I will have two hard drives so when I turn on the system I will have a choice between which OS I can use like in dual booting. Is this how it works???



Question about dual booting windows vista and windows xp.?download ie



If the hard drive is still functional, you can still move it into the new system. Vista, for all intents and purposes, is a failure when it comes to compatibility. There is a bit of a "Wow" factor to the new interface, but it just performs poorly in terms of software and hardware capability. Stick with XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans