Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows Vista & XP?

I have a new computer with Windows Vista Home.



I have Windows XP Pro SP2.



I have tried both on this computer and the Windows XP way outperfroms the Vista. Like a Ford Mustang to a Ford Tempo.



Are there things that I can disable to improve Vista's performance? Yes, I have taken away the pretties.



Please don't mention memory as I am more interested in the streamlining of Vista. Any memory upgrades will also improve XP's performance (probably more than Vista's)



Thanks for your advice in advance : )



Windows Vista %26amp; XP?windows server 2003



Hi there, a lot of Vista PCs come with McAfee anti-virus installed - yet McAfee is NOT compatible and will make it run slow. Friends of mine had this problem and uninstalling and changing to AVG made the PC IMMEDIATELY run at the correct speed.



A BT Engineer I know says this is a big problem yet still relatively little known. If yours came with McAfee, change it and see the difference.



Windows Vista %26amp; XP?windows xp service internet explorer



did it occur to you that perhaps you just need to get used to vista? im tired of everyone complaining about vista...such whiners
Just copy important documents onto a DVD or external hard drive then erase the hard drive and reinstall Windows XP. All my friends that have Vista complain and say it is the worst operating system in history next to ME, do yourself a favor and take it off of your computer. As far as I know this will not be fixed until SP1 or even SP2.
Vista Transformation Pack



http://www.mybuny.com/online-info/Techno...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans