Friday, November 27, 2009

I saved my XP pro dump in my computer, now I want to make a auto-play CD, how I do it using Nero 6 s

My original CD has got scratched. I kept the dump saved in my computer hard drive %26amp; now have burnt it on CD, but its not playing itself, which you know is necessary for re-installing the windows XP pro. I forgot how to make Auto-play CD.



The XP dump is stored in a folder. Please also explain do I just add the folder or open the folder %26amp; select all icons ?



Can anybody provide me step by step procedure on how to do it ?



thanks in advance.



I saved my XP pro dump in my computer, now I want to make a auto-play CD, how I do it using Nero 6 software?windows defender



select all from the opened folder.



the autostart file should be in the folder



nothing special to do with copy.



I saved my XP pro dump in my computer, now I want to make a auto-play CD, how I do it using Nero 6 software?windows updates internet explorer



In notepad type:



[autorun]



open=setup.exe



Once the above three lines have been typed save the file as autorun.inf and exit.
you mean, the image? try nero's image burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans