Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows XP Professional ISO?

I have a Genuine Windows XP Pro Key, and need to reinstall windows XP, I do not want to download the ISO from a torrent site, as I do not trust the software on those sites to not have SOMETHING missing. I need to re-install windows XP pro on one of my computers, and do not want buy yet another copy as I have bought 4 copies in 5 years for this exact reason. Anyone know where I can download the retail version that is an un-adulterated copy? NO I will not use Linux as I am not interested in learning a new filing system, and HELL no I will not use Vista.



Windows XP Professional ISO?



Not wishing to learn Linux is your loss, if it is the complexity you are concerned about, its easy.



Check out Ubuntu 7.10 :



http://www.ubuntu.com/



Try not to dismiss it so readily, there is massive support online, and everything is free, so if you dont get on with it you can ditch it.



Have the faith.



Windows XP Professional ISO?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



You won't find any genuine ISO images of XP, you're smart by not downloading a modified ISO using torrent software; they are always messed up with components or very faulty; God knows what people do nowadays to good software;



Your best bet is to look on craig's list/amazon/ebay for a cheap deal or maybe ask a friend? I'd go with asking a friend; a co-worker or so.
ghost image or such thing should help you. Its been ages I used Windows.. so couldn't point to a tool with certainty..



Using Linux means you begin to use your rights under your freedom. Using Windows means unconditionally surrenderring your rights that your freedom provides you with.



So not using Linux won't put Linux at a loss, it will put you at a loss.



Consider using Linux and come up with questions. There are many of us here eager to help in that direction. Besides there are many forums, mailing lists, chat channels and such to help you with your problems.



Good that you chose not to use Vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans