Friday, November 27, 2009

Anyone know why Windows XP won't let me log off?

I am logged onto XP Pro everything works ok, but when I try to log off I get the "Log off Windows" box and select log off, the box goes away, but the PC will not log me off. I also tried shutdown, but I get the same response...nothing. The only way to get off is to push the power button and shutdown the power to the PC. Does anyone know how i can resolve this? Windows XP PRO SP2



Anyone know why Windows XP won't let me log off?windows nt



if you are on a dsl turn off your computer manualy and then go to dsl box - disconnect the thick phone cord for about 60 seconds - on my box there are 4 green lights - the third one should go out when unplug the cord - after the 60 secs replug the cord - the green light should come back on - then reboot you computer - not sure this will work but go ahead and give it a try - there is a way also to go back in time on you computer which might do it but i am not sure how -good luck



Anyone know why Windows XP won't let me log off?windows 95 internet explorer



did you even try restart company?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans