Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I import Windows XP from one pc to another?

We have two computers.



Computer "A" has Windows 98 SE installed.



Computer "B" has Windows XP Pro installed.



*I do NOT have the Windows XP Pro installation CD.



*I do, however, have the COA Product Key for the Win XP Pro that is already installed on computer "B."



I am so sick of computer A using ancient Win 98SE!!!



Is there any way I can import or copy Windows XP Pro directly from computer "B" to computer "A" via some type of direct connection, e.g. USB cable?



How do I import Windows XP from one pc to another?windows vista home premium



Not possible %26amp; illegal due to distribution rights.



Only possible method to get Computer A to be installed wth Windows XP - get an Windows XP CD.



How do I import Windows XP from one pc to another?ie tab internet explorer



nope. you'll have to install the OS you can't just "import" it.
short answer: You can't. XP must be installed, not just be there. You will need a disk.
No, not only is this illegal it is next to impossible. Pay for a upgrade, it will cost you $100 max, or if you are too cheap to pay for a legal copy then download some varient of Linux, openSuse is a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans