Friday, November 27, 2009

Windows xp sp3?

I tried downloading sp3 on my windows xp pro in the office. I was hesitant to do it but i thought it won't do much harm since I work in an IT environ. I downloaded it with windows bootvis. Everything was smoothsailing and the windows fly. But I've heard this is not the case with everyone. I wonder why. Now, is it worth for me to download it to my laptop. Just asking for those who have such experience with SP3. Thanks.



Windows xp sp3?windows firewall



wait for it to be available on windows update



Windows xp sp3?microsoft frontpage internet explorer



you mean service pk 2 3 doesn't exist they never made a sevice pk 3. For xp.
Service pack 3 for Windows XP does exist...



I also work in the I.T. field however from what research i have done i haven't seen where it was important. It basically just contains updates that people fail to install by regularly updating their system.



I do not plan on installing on my machines at least not at this time.



Something such as the SP1 for Vista in my opinion was more important to push out than the SP3 for XP.
Hold off untill November



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans