Friday, November 27, 2009

Help my Windows XP will stop working in 4 days!!?

HI I recently activated my windows xp pro os but now everytime i boot at logon screen it says you have 7,6,5,4 days to activate my version of windows xp but when i click activate now it says your windows is already activated?? Please help me



Help my Windows XP will stop working in 4 days!!?microsoft downloads



enter the product key



Help my Windows XP will stop working in 4 days!!?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



call windows up if you have already tried to put in the product key, if you bought it not from a store it is possible tht some one else already is using this. so just be safe and call up to check everything
product key
go to this webpage:



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328874



there is an answer to change your VLK (Volume License Key)



if you dont have a genuine VLK, and if that is your problem, google "wpa_registry.rar" and click the first answer, download the .rar file (you are going to need winrar to do this) and then double-click the file called "wpa_registry.reg"; it will aask you if you want to add the information to the registry, and click ok.



if that doesnt do it, google "http://supremophantom.blogspot.com/2008... click the first answer, and click the link. then install the file just downloaded (just click next and next; everything is already setted up)



hope this works for you



me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans