Friday, November 27, 2009

Do I have windows XP or windows XP x 64?

Ok I got to dell but I need to know if windows xp pro is



windows XP



or



Windows XP x 64



I'm sorry guys I'm really new to computers



Do I have windows XP or windows XP x 64?microsoft xp



That depends. There is a professional version out for both of them. Right click "My computer" and select "Properties".



If it says something there like x64 or 64 bits.



It's most likely you have a regular 32bit Windows XP Pro (the first)



Do I have windows XP or windows XP x 64?download windows xp internet explorer



Go to Start -%26gt; Right-click My Computer and go to properties and the information should appear after system.
Most likely it is NOT 64. It dosn't matter whether it's pro or home version. You won't know the difference. XP pro is more for power users and does some more sophisticated things.....
there is 2 type XP 1 . windows xp home edition and 2 windows xp professional . i don't think there is some thing like x 64 ......
hold down the windows flag key and press the pause break key at the same time and it will tell you which version of windows you are using.
honestly what do you think XP PRO oh gee that gotta be a normal XP, you stupid so I'll clarify this I was being sarcastic.
I don't believe Dell sells any 64 bit OSes.



And if it does not say x64 then it's the regular 32bit version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans