Sunday, November 29, 2009

About windows xp activation?

My computer had a problem .My brother told me that the only way to solve the problem was by installing windows Xp again .Our neighbors had one(new copy never been used) so i ask to burrow it so they allow me to burrow it.My computer was fixed but the only problem (never knew it was coming) was it has an activation tingy i activate it .But my neighbors are gonna send it back to philippines for their internet cafe i didnt told them that i have activate it .That window was windows xp pro. What will i do ?



About windows xp activation?microsoft live



I think Pro comes with multiple licenses, I don't think that should be a problem. Unless it doesn't...Then you might have to deal with it. O.o Or they don't activate it.



About windows xp activation?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



No worries, it will work for them too. you can activate more than once.
It doesn't matter what disks you used as long as you used your own product key to activate it. If you used their product key you have rendered their product key unusable by them. You cannot activate 2 computers connected to the internet at the same time. One of the computers will be flagged as not genuine.
You need to use YOUR product key to activate.



Of course, if your original key is for XP Home and you neighbor's disk was XP Pro, then you are SOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans