Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows XP FREEZES NON STOP?

I built my computer like 3 months ago and I installed a version of Windows XP PRO on it that didnt even have service pack 1 on it. (MEANING ONE OF THE EARLIEST VERSIONS OF WINDOWS) so basically I installed it and upgraded it all the way to service pack 2. The computer kept freezing every second. I would open anything, it froze. So I got really frustrated and ERASED Windows off the Hard Drive and installed a version of XP Pro with SP 2 on it and i'm still having the same type of problem. What can the issue be??? (I NEED AN ANSWER FROM AN EXPERT )



Windows XP FREEZES NON STOP?windows 2000



Windows XP Service Pack 2 needs MUCH MORE system resources to run. check its minimum system requirements.



Windows XP FREEZES NON STOP?internet explorer internet explorerwrong answer Report It


whats your computers ram?



your computer may not be able to run xp, is it an old computer?
most likely u dont have the bios settings correct for speeds and timings is my guess ... second guess is somthing is physically not plugged in ryt or in the wrong place ... possibly a heatsink not contacting a chip and overheating ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans