Friday, November 27, 2009

Buying Windows XP from a stranger?

I want to buy Windows Xp pro for my computer since I dont like Vista. I was searching craigslist and saw some people selling windows xp for around 30 bucks. I just wanted to know from another persons point of view. Do you think thats safe? Would you trust it? If you installed it, would they be able to come in to your computer if they had it installed and hack?



Buying Windows XP from a stranger?microsoft flight simulator



If you get it from here, you don't have to worry about that. I have used them and they are safe.



http://sale4all.net/index.php



Buying Windows XP from a stranger?windows 2000 internet explorer



No they would not be able to hack it any more then they could hack my computer.



Sounds like a great deal
It really depends, as if the are providing you with the product key, then no software, virus or spyware can come with that, nor if it is a genuine CD, but if it is a burnt CD, it could have anything on there. I would suggest buying the product key and using a genuine CD, with a hologram on the front.
Anybody with windows is easy to hack, get linux and you don't have to worry.
no I think it is to good to be true if it is true it is probably non-genuine so beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans