Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Help! Cannot get into XP Pro?

I just installed tweakui on a windows XP Pro OS and thought I disabled the classic log on screen. But now when I restarted it, I can't get in. It wants a password. I never gave it one. I'm on another PC writing this and totally stuck as to how to get in%26gt;



Help! Cannot get into XP Pro?microsoft access



Well, we will just assume that the PC you are trying to access is yours right?



OK,



Try this, reboot the PC and hold down the F8 key until you can log in safe mode. Once you see the welcome screen, you should now see an Administrator log on icon. Click on this icon and PRESTO! you are in. Now you can remove the password to the account that you want to access.



Good luck!



Help! Cannot get into XP Pro?windows mobile 6 internet explorer



Just put in your username and leave the password field blank and press enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans