Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I need to install windows XP service pack 1 & or 2 so I can download Java... Help?

I just reinstalled windows xp pro, it is an older version and does not come with service pack 1 or 2. It also does not come with Java. I need java for all the games, when I try to install java, it says it is an unrecognizable platform, which I am guessing means I do not have at least service pack 1. When I try to doenload service pack 1 from microsoft site, it tells me I do not have a genuine platform, but I do, plus I have the serial code. Can someone help me please...



I need to install windows XP service pack 1 %26amp; or 2 so I can download Java... Help?windows mobile



You will need SP2. SP1 is no longer supported by Microsoft.



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...



I need to install windows XP service pack 1 %26amp; or 2 so I can download Java... Help?safari browser internet explorer



Usually, to update, all you have to do is open Windows Update. It should be located in.. .Start, Programs.



If it is saying your computer in not a genuine platform, that means the version of windows you are using is an illegal version and you won't be able to update through microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans