Sunday, April 25, 2010

Windows XP saying its not valid anymore?

Hi, I recently tried upgrading to Windows XP Pro from Windows XP. After Windows said the XP Pro is an older version of Windows and does not recommend downloading I canceled but now my Windows XP is sayings its not Valid anymore! I know its a legal copy because it came pre-installed onto my Dell 2 years ago when I bought it. Now I dunno where my original key code is. Its not letting me restore it to a previous day either :/. Do I have to buy a brand new Windows now? Thanks for any advice.



Windows XP saying its not valid anymore?microsoft zune



Call Dell or Microsoft.



Are you sure there's no sticker on your computer with the 25 character key code? All the Dell's I've seen have the Windows sticker somewhere.



If you're really in trouble, you can restore from the restore set Dell sent with your computer.



Windows XP saying its not valid anymore?windows nt internet explorer



no you do not have to buy a new windows. I to have a dell and my windows went funny I spoke to a dell technition and he told me to save and backup all of my documents and so forth on the pc and then remove and reinstall windows this will put windows back into the factory settings
Your winxp code should be on a sticker on the side of your tower or if you are using a laptop then it should be on the bottom of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans