Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I get the sound to work in Windows XP on a Macbook Pro?

I recently got a macbook pro, and installed boot camp and Windows XP to it. It starts up fine, and I installed all the mac drivers as it tells you to do. But there is no sound. The computer says there is no sound device under the device manager. I found the actual sound drivers in the program files, and clicked set-up. It goes through something and then says to restart the computer. When I did that it went back to the program and said the system would not recognize those drivers. I did some google searches and couldn't find anything about the sound not working (just that if you hook up headphones to it while in XP, the mac's speakers will still play audio). So, anyone have any clue how I can get the sound to work on the Windows XP side of my Macbook Pro?



How do I get the sound to work in Windows XP on a Macbook Pro?ie 6



it would be better to ask this question at:



http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans