Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is there a way to get Windows Media Center on XP Pro?

I have the Windows Media Center on another computer I own so I tried coping all the files for the WMC onto my XP Pro, but it then told me I cannot rum on any OS except WME. Is there a way around this or a place I can download a XP Pro version of WMC?



Is there a way to get Windows Media Center on XP Pro?windows vista home premium



Windows MCE is XP Pro, plus the MCE features and minus some XP aspects, primarily networking. It is not an add-on, it's a complete OS.There's no legal way to get MCE onto your machine. You can buy it, around $115 at Newegg, and either replace your OS, or set-up as dual boot. It also is available in two versions of Vista.



Is there a way to get Windows Media Center on XP Pro?ie tab internet explorer



Windows media center isn鈥檛 available for XP pro.



There are other third party media center applications that perform the same function as media center and are available for XP pro, Some of them are free such as MediaPortal.



Vista home premium and Vista Ultimate additions also come with an updated version of media center but most old media extenders including the original Xbox aren鈥檛 compatible with Vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans