Sunday, April 25, 2010

I just need to install window XP Pro from my imation 2GB flash drive;?

I format my computer thencopy all files from windows xp pro bootable cd to my flash drive then i was make first boot USB from BIOS boot sequence, after i start my computer it showing a error massege ERROR 28.



Please help



thank you, friends



I just need to install window XP Pro from my imation 2GB flash drive;?



Its simply because the BIOS does not contain a software that could read your USB. BIOS only recognizes CD Rom Drive, Floppy drive, Keyboard, Monitor, etc, but not the USB port. The USB Driver comes from the Installation Disk of the Windows XP Pro CD, or in your case, is still in your Flash Disk. You will not be able to run your Windows XP installation thru your Flash disk unless you are installing or upgrading your XP from within windows itself. It would be wiser to use the Windows XP PRO CD for this installation.



Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans