Sunday, April 25, 2010

Upgrading windows XP 2002 to 2007?

Hello!im trying fix a computer up. I've got windows XP Pro SP2 installed in it. Recently, I'm faced with a disk boot failure problem. I dont know if its a virus, because I ran Kaspersky Internet Security scan, on the whole comp, nothing detected. . I thought, maybe reinstalling windows could solve the problem.



I'cant find any windows XP 2002 CDs lying around, But I got a windows XP pro SP2 2007 CD.



Are there any implications on using this version to update/ repair the current version of windows using this latest version?



Upgrading windows XP 2002 to 2007?windows xp sp2



I think xp keys are build specific. Hence, most keys for sp2 disks should work. I have misc. winxp disks that all install under various keys.



N.



remember you will lose your data and all that good stuff if you dont back it up first.



Upgrading windows XP 2002 to 2007?microsoft sql server internet explorer



No,shouldn't be a problem just make sure you have your license key for windows.
good idea do it you`ll get better performance

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans